Ditch the can opener and make your own delicious cranberry sauce. If you have any leftover you can freeze it for up to two months.
Citrus Cranberry Sauce
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 2 Medium Oranges (Zest & Juice)
- 1 Pound Fresh Cranberries (Picked Over)
- 1/2 Cup Dried Apricots (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Apricot Preserves
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Grate 1 tablespoon zest from 1 orange. Add into medium-size saucepan. Juice both oranges into saucepan. You should have approximately 1 cup of juice. Add cranberries, apricots, preserves, and sugar. Turn heat to medium. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cranberries burst and sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved