Fruit Filled Oatmeal ? ? ? Bars
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Makes Abut 25
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 1 Cup Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 10 Ounces Fruit Preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large-size bowl combine flour, oats, brown sugar, and baking soda. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1/2 cup of flour mixture. Press remaining flour mixture into bottom of ungreased 9x9x2 inch baking pan. Spread preserves and sprinkle reserved flour mixture.
- Place in oven 30 to 35 minutes until top is golden. Remove from oven and cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Makes about 25 bars Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time:35 Minutes Total Time:55 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved