Have an “eat from the garden” dinner during the week and make Garden Stuffed Zucchini the highlight.
Garden Stuffed Zucchini
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 4 Medium To Large Zucchini
- 1/2 Medium Onion
- 1 Medium Tomato
- 2 Ears Of Corn
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Divided)
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt (Divided)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- *Add Whatever Garden Vegetables You Have On Hand
- Line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In medium-size bowl combine panko crumbs, Parmesan, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Set aside.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. With a spoon scoop out the center, leaving a ¼ inch around the edges.
- Chop zucchini meat, onion, and tomato. Remove corn from ears.
- In large-size sauté pan add 2 tablespoons olive oil over a medium-high heat. Add zucchini, onions, tomatoes, and corn. Cook for 5 minutes until just tender. Season with 1 teaspoon kosher salt and pepper.
- Brush zucchini shells with remaining olive oil, inside and out. Season with remaining kosher salt. Place cut side down on prepared pan. Place in oven 12 minutes. Remove from oven and turn shells over. Spoon filling into each zucchini shell. Top with panko crumb mixture. Place back in oven 8 to 8 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven. Transfer to serving platter.
- Serve hot.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved