- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 1 1/4 Pounds Fiddleheads
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Pound Ramp Bulbs Finely Chopped (Or Onions, Garlic Or Spring Onions)
- Wash fiddleheads in cold water and rub away any papery scales. Trim the ends.
- Bring large-size pot of salted water to a boil. Add cleaned fiddleheads and boil for 10 minutes.
- In large-size skillet melt butter and olive oil over a medium heat. Add ramps and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Drain fiddleheads and add to skillet. Sauté for an additional 4 minutes to blend flavors.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 22 Minutes Total Time: 42 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved