Everyone deserves his or her serving of dressing on Thanksgiving. This gluten-free stuffing is moist, flavorful, and easy to make. Perfect for Thanksgiving or any holiday meal.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Chopped Onions
- 2 Cups Chopped Celery
- 6 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 14 Slices Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread (Cut Into Cubes)
- 1 2/3 Cups Chicken Broth
- 4 Teaspoons Minced Fresh Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sage Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease baking dish. Set aside.
- Add olive oil to large-size sauté pan over a medium-high heat. Add onions, celery, and garlic. Cook 8 to 10 minutes until soft. Stir frequently.
- Place bread cubes into large-size bowl. Add cooked onion mixture. Toss to mix well and evenly coated. Pour chicken broth over cubes and gently mix until evenly moistened. Add parsley, poultry seasoning, sage powder, and pepper. Gently toss. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Place in oven 50 to 60 minutes until top of dressing is lightly crisp and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving.
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 60 Minutes Total Time: 80 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved