Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Why buy the store bought stuff when it’s so much better to make your own? Your Thanksgiving turkey will thank you!
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Dried Sage
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Dried Rosemary
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Thyme
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Dried Marjoram
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Celery Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in food processor or spice grinder. Pulse until spices combined and are finely ground. Transfer to clean spice bottle with tight lid.
- Makes About 2 Ounces
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved