Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Mascarpone adds a subtly thicker texture to this palate-cleansing ice cream. Flavored simply with lemon juice and zest, it’s at once creamy and refreshing. You will definitely need an ice cream maker for this recipe.
- Ice Cream Base (Recipe At https://www.tinynewyorkkitchen.com/recipe-items/ice-cream-base)
- 1 Cup Mascarpone Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Prepare ice cream base and place finished mixture in fridge for at least 8 hours.
- Combine mascarpone, lemon juice, sugar, lemon zest, and kosher salt in a medium-size bowl until well blended.
- Place in fridge.
- Remove chilled ice cream base from fridge and pour into ice cream maker. Spin according to manufacturer’s directions.
- When ice cream is done, gently stir in lemon/mascarpone cream as you scoop it into storage containers.
- Place in freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Makes 3 pints.
- © Victoria Hart Glavin