Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Delicious and tender lobster is sweet and pairs well with creamy and spicy sriracha mayonnaise. Place the lobster on a buttery roll and add a bit of lemon on the side for garnish. I love this succulent treat!
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter (Melted)
- 1 Lemon (Juiced)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Lobster Tails Or 3/4 Pound Cooked Lobster Meat
- Sriracha Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 4 Top Split Buns
- 3 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Chives (For Garnish)
- Prepare sriracha mayonnaise by mixing mayonnaise and sriracha in small-size bowl. Set aside.
- In small-size bowl combine butter, lemon juice, kosher salt, and pepper.
- If using cooked lobster meat cut into small chunks and toss with lemon butter.
- If using lobster tails, prepare them now by preheating oven to 425 degrees. Grease an oven-safe pan and place lobster tails, meat side up, in pan. Spread 2 tablespoons butter mixture evenly on meat of both lobster tails. Roast in oven 5 to 10 minutes until lobster meat is opaque. Remove each tail from its shell and chop into bite size pieces.
- Spread sriracha mayonnaise thickly on buns. Stuff buns with lobster meat and top with more mayonnaise if you like. Garnish with chives.
- Serve immediately while hot.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved