Pancetta (Italian bacon cured in salt) is available at Italian markets and in the refrigerated deli section of most supermarkets.
Pancetta Green Beans
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 18 ratings
- 1 Pound Green Beans (Trimmed)
- 4 Ounces Pancetta (Coarsely Chopped)
- 1 Small Tomato (Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- In large-size pot cook trimmed green beans in boiling salted water 4 minutes until crisp-tender. Drain and transfer to bowl of ice water. Cool 5 minutes. Transfer green beans to paper towels and pat dry.
- Add pancetta to large-size skillet over a medium heat. Sauté 4 minutes until crisp. Remove from heat and transfer to paper towels to drain. Increase heat to a medium high. Add butter to skillet. Add green beans and chopped tomato. Cook 4 minutes. Stir in pancetta.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time:12 Minutes Total Time: 32 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved