Yields or Serves: 1
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Often times I don’t’ want to spend my calories on the bun, but still want to have burger night. Burger Salad is a good way to “have your burger and eat it too.”
- Burger Patty (Grilled)
- Salad Greens
- Red Onion
- Dill Pickles
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Chipotle Peppers In Adobo Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Or Avocado Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- To make the dressing: add all ingredients to food processor and blend until nice and creamy.
- Assemble salad on plate and drizzle with dressing.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 1
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved