Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
I have to admit that I’m not much of a breakfast person, but this breakfast sandwich is out of this world good. If you or your little ones are in need of breakfast motivation then give this healthy deliciousness a try. Heck, I’d even eat this for lunch!
- 2 Slices Whole Grain Or Whole Wheat Bread (Toasted)
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 Small Banana (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Toast bread.
- Spread peanut butter over 1 slice of toast.
- Place sliced bananas over peanut butter.
- Place second piece of toast on top of peanut butter and bananas.
- Drizzle with maple syrup.
- Eat immediately!
- Serves 1
- Note: If you have peanut allergies then use another type of nut butter.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved