Penne With Garlic Broccoli
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 16 Ounces Penne Pasta
- 2 Cups Broccoli Florets
- 1/4 Cup Snap Peas (Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Green Beans (Chopped)
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Chives
- Cook penne, in salted water, until al dente.
- Cut any larger broccoli florets into smaller pieces.
- In large-size skillet melt butter over a medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir constantly. Add broccoli, snap peas, and green beans. Cook 2 minutes. Add 1/4 cup water. Cover with lid and cook 5 to 7 minutes until broccoli is tender. Stir twice. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta to pot and toss with broccoli mixture and ricotta cheese until well mixed. If pasta seems dry add reserved pasta cooking liquid.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Garnish with chives.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved