Pizza Dip With Pesto Chips
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Marinara Or Pizza Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Pesto Chips
- 8 Ounces Tortilla Chips
- 1/3 Cup Pesto
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9-inch pie plate with olive oil. Set aside.
- In medium-size bowl combine cream cheese with Italian Season and garlic powder. Add chopped sun dried tomatoes. Mix well. Evenly spread into prepared pie plate.
- Top with marinara sauce, mozzarella chees, and Parmesan cheese. Cover with aluminum foil that has been lightly greased with olive oil.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 20 minutes until it bubbles.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- For Pesto Chips: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange tortilla chips in single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Evenly top with pesto. Place in oven 8 minutes. Remove and let cool. Transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve Pizza Dip alongside Pesto Chips.
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved