Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
I like to think of these delicious fries as a blank canvas. Add what you like and make it your own.
- 3 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Large White Sweet Potato
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Divided)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Large Yellow Onion (Cut Into Rings)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Cut Into Strips)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Cut Into Strips)
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 2 Teaspoons Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 4 Tablespoons Salsa
- 1/2 Cup Pickled Jalapeños
- 4 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into fry shape and toss in large-size bowl with 2 tablespoons olive oil, kosher salt and pepper. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Place in oven 15 to 20 minutes until fries are golden and crispy.
- In medium-size pan add 1 tablespoon olive oil and turn heat to medium low. Add onions and peppers. Cook 10 to 15 minutes until caramelized and soft. Remove from heat and transfer to bowl. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- In same pan add remaining olive oil. Turn heat to medium and add ground turkey. Break up turkey while cooking with wooden spoon. Add cumin, garlic powder, paprika, and salsa. Combine until turkey is evenly covered in spices. Reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
- To a large-size platter add 1/4 of the fries. Top with ground turkey, caramelized onions, peppers, pickled jalapeños, and ranch dressing. Repeat these layers until everything is used up.
- Serve Immediately
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 50 Minutes Total Time: 70 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved