Summer Potato Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 4 Pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes (Peeled & Cut Into Cubes)
- 2/3 Cup Finely Chopped Celery
- 2/3 Cup Finely Chopped Red Onion
- 4 Hard Boiled Eggs (Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Diced Dill Pickles
- 1/4 Cup Capers (Rinsed)
- 3 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Cooked Bacon For Garnish (Optional)
- Place potatoes in large-size pot of salted water and bring to a boil over a medium,-high heat. Cook for 10 minutes until potatoes are tender when pricked with a knife. Drain and let cool.
- Add potatoes to large-size bowl and add celery, onion, eggs, pickles, capers, and parsley.
- In medium-size bowl combine sour cream, yogurt, mustard, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Pour sour cream mixture over potato mixture. Gently stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving. Garnish with bacon.
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved