Twice-Baked Baby Sweet Potatoes
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 Pounds Baby Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Butter (Melted)
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Tomato
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled Feta
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place sweet potatoes onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Poke each a few times with a knife. Place in oven 50 to 60 minutes until fork-tender. Remove from oven and let stand until cool enough to handle.
- Halve potatoes lengthwise. Scoop out flesh, leaving skins intact, and add to medium-size bowl. Mash with potato masher until mostly smooth. Add butter, cream cheese, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- On same parchment paper lined baking sheet, arrange sweet potato skins cut side up. Spoon flesh back into skins. Place back in oven 15 to 20 minutes until hot.
- Remove from oven. Transfer to serving platter. Garnish with parsley, tomatoes, and feta.
- Serve warm
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 80 Minutes Total Time: 100 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved