Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
If you’d like to get a head start on your weekend grilling then this recipe is for you! This no-fuss recipe makes delicious fall-off-the-bone ribs every time. I usually make my own barbeque sauce, but you may use any one of your favorites.
- 3.25 Pound Rack Pork Baby Back Ribs
- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 Cup Of Your Favorite Barbecue Sauce (Plus More For Serving)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Remove papery skin from back of ribs. Brush both sides of rack with canola oil. Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper. Wrap tightly in foil and set in large-size roasting pan, curved side up. Place in oven 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 250 degrees for another 1 1/2 hours until ribs are fork tender.
- When ribs are ready, remove from oven and carefully open foil package. Let cool 20 minutes. Using tongs transfer to plate and brush with barbecue sauce.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium hot. Finish ribs by grilling for 5 to 6 minutes per side. Brush occasionally with sauce
- Remove from grill and divide into 4 sections 3 to 4 ribs each and serve with additional barbecue sauce.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 132 Minutes (2 Hours 12 Minutes) Total Time: 142 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved