Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 1 1/2 Pounds Sweet Potatoes (2 To 3 Potatoes)
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 Teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into sticks.
- Add cut sweet potatoes to large-size bowl. Add enough cold water to cover potatoes. Let stand 1 hour.
- In large-size zip lock bag combine cornstarch, smoked paprika, and garlic powder.
- Drain soaked sweet potatoes and pat dry with paper towels. Add sweet potatoes to zip lock bag. Seal and shake to coat.
- Coat bottom of air fryer basket with olive oil cooking spray. Add potatoes and coat again with cooking spray. Set air fryer to 380 degrees. Close and cook 10 minutes. Shake basket and cook another 12 to 15 minutes, until deep golden brown, shaking once more toward the end if necessary.
- Transfer sweet potatoes to serving platter. Let stand 5 minutes. Season with kosher salt.
- Serve with tartar sauce.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved