I love to make this crispy side dish when delicious fresh asparagus comes into season. You may make the vinaigrette a day ahead for quick assembly.
Asparagus With Sesame Vinaigrette
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 Pounds Asparagus (Trimmed)
- 3 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
- In small-size bowl combine sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and honey. Set aside.
- In large-size pot bring salted water to a boil. Add trimmed asparagus and cook 4 minutes until just crisp tender. Remove from heat and drain. Rinse in cold water and drain well. Pat dry.
- Transfer to serving platter. Drizzle dressing over asparagus. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 4 Minutes Total Time: 24 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved