Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Balsamic vinegar becomes a delicious sticky glaze on tender lamb chops. Make sure to let your roasted lamb rest, lightly covered, for at least 10 minutes before serving. This allows the meat to finish cooking and the juices to be reabsorbed.
- 3 Rosemary Sprigs
- 1 1/2 Pound Rack Of Lamb
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Grainy Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut rosemary into 1 inch pieces. Season lamb with kosher salt and pepper. Using a small knife make small 1 inch cuts in the meat and insert pieces of rosemary. In small-size bowl combine olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, and grainy mustard. Drizzle meat with olive oil mixture.
- Place in baking dish and place in oven for 30 minutes. Baste lamb with 1 tablespoon vinegar. Remove from oven when thermometer, inserted in thickest part, reads 145 degrees for medium rare. Remove from oven and let rest, loosely covered with aluminum foil, for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to serving platter and serve.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 45 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved