Brussels Sprout Slaw will look and taste great on your holiday table! You may want to use baby sprouts. Make a day ahead to ease your holiday cooking.
Brussels Sprout Slaw
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 1 Pound Brussels Sprouts
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 3/4 Cup Sliced Almonds (Toasted)
- In dry sauté pan toast almonds for 3 to 5 minutes over a medium-high heat. Stir constantly. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Wash and trim off bottoms of Brussels sprouts. Put through food processor with slicing blade or shred by hand. Place in large-size bowl.
- In medium-size bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, kosher salt, and pepper. Blend well. Pour over sprouts and toss well. Add dried cranberries, Parmesan cheese, and toasted almonds. Cover with plastic wrap and chill.
- Serve chilled.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 5 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved