Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Chicken paired with a classic Italian bread salad is a nice dish for both weeknights and weekends.
- 1 Pound Chicken Pieces (Breasts, Legs, Thighs)
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Sage
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Lemon (Juiced)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 6 Cups Cubed Day Old Crusty Bread
- 4 Tomatoes (Sliced)
- 1 Small Red Onion (Sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Pitted Olives
- 1/2 Cup Torn Basil Leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Set rack over a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In small-size bowl combine paprika, sage, cumin, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken pieces on rack. Rub with lemon juice. Drizzle olive oil over chicken. Rub with spice mix.
- Place in oven 45 to 50 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In large-size bowl whisk olive oil with vinegar, kosher salt, and pepper. Add bread tomatoes, onion, olives, and basil. Toss well.
- Transfer chicken to platter and serve with panatela.
- Serve Immediately
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 50 Minutes Total Time: 80 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved