Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
The sweetness of the roasted beets and onions tastes amazing with the salty feta and tangy vinegar. Serve at room temperature.
- 2 Large Beets (Cooked)
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Handful Of Arugula
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Thickly slice beets and cut onion into wedges. Place in greased baking dish. Sprinkle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in oven 10 minutes until onion wedges are slightly brown.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving bowl. Gently fold in arugula. Top with crumbled feta. Drizzle with vinegar and sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved