- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 10 Ounces Uncooked Couscous
- 2 Cups Water
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Sliced Radishes
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds (Toasted)
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/3 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Prepare couscous: In medium saucepan, bring 2 cups water, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1 tablespoon olive oil to boil. Stir in couscous. Cover with lid, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork. Chill.
- In large-size bowl add chilled couscous. Stir in radishes, toasted sunflower seeds, parsley, blue cheese, olive oil, and lemon juice. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Serve chilled or room temperature.
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 5 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved