Carrot Ginger Salad
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 16 ratings
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Ginger
- 2 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 3 Cups Grated Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- In large-size bowl whisk together ginger, vinegar, olive oil, and sugar. Toss in carrots and mix well. Fold in cilantro. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately or chill and serve later.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved