Sweet or savory, filled or simply sauced, crepes are delicate, elegant, delicious, and very easy to make. For sweet crepes, add a tablespoon of sugar to the batter.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 1/2 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- In large-size bowl whisk together flour and eggs until smooth paste forms. Gradually whisk in milk, olive oil, and kosher salt.
- In a 10” nonstick skillet spray cooking spray. Turn heat to medium. Add 1/4 cup of batter to pan. Swirl pan around in circular motion to evenly distribute batter. Cook undisturbed until edges become visibly brown. Using wooden or rubber spatula lift edge of crepe from pan. Quickly flip crepe using wooden spoon or your fingers. Cook 30 seconds on second side. Slide onto plate and keep warm while you repeat procedure with remaining batter.
- Crepes can be stacked on top one another for storage.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved