Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]
I love wings and drumettes. Here is an easy weekend recipe that I think you’ll like. Remember that if the skillet gets crowded, brown the chicken in batches.
- 20 Chicken Drumettes Or Wings
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Chives (Minced)
- 3 Tablespoons Hot Sauce
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Red Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- In a Dutch oven add water that comes to about 1 inch thick. Bring to a simmer. Place chicken in vegetable steamer in Dutch oven over water. Cover with lid.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and steam, covered, for 10 minutes. Remove chicken from steamer.
- In large-size skillet heat olive oil over a medium-high heat. Make sure you swirl skillet to coat pan. Add chicken to pan and sauté 6 minutes. Turn once to brown both sides. Add minced garlic and chives to pan. Sauté another minute. Stir constantly.
- Remove skillet fro heat and transfer chicken to large-size bowl.
- In small-size bowl combine pepper sauce and ground red pepper. Drizzle pepper mixture over chicken. Toss to coal. Sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen