Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Tags: Balsamic Vinegar, Basil, Bell Peppers, Chicken, Cooking Light, Garlic, Grilling Time, Juice, Kosher Salt, Marinade, Oil, Olive Oil, Orange Juice, Orange Zest, Oranges, Pepper, Poultry, Salt, Snap Peas, Summer Fun, Victoria Hart Glavin, Vinegar, www.tinynewyorkkitchen.com, Zest, Zesty Chicken Kebabs, Zucchini
I don’t know why summer and meat on a stick go together so well, but they do. What a perfect way to have meat and vegetables at the same time!
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Basil Leaves
- 1/4 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Grated Orange Zest
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces)
- 2 Zucchini (Cut Into 1/2 Inch Slices)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Cut Into 1 Inch Squares)
- 1 Orange (Cut Into 1/4 Inch Slices)
- 1 Cup Snap Peas
- In large-size bowl combine garlic, basil, orange juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, orange zest, kosher salt, and pepper. Add chicken pieces to marinate and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Thread vegetables, orange, and marinated chicken pieces onto 8 skewers. Coat grill rack or grill pan with oil. Grill kebabs over a medium-high heat. Cook 12 minutes turning every 2 minutes until chicken is done.
- Remove from grill. Serve with garden salad and brown rice.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 40 Minutes Cook Time: 12 Minutes Total Time: 52 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved