Gluten-Free Baked Berry French Toast is a berry packed breakfast that’s made with gluten-free bread, sweetened with maple syrup and scented with nutmeg.
Gluten-Free Baked Berry French Toast
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 15 ratings
- 6 Slices Gluten-Free White Sandwich Bread (Toasted)
- 2 Cups Mixed Berries (Blueberries, Raspberries, Sliced Strawberries, Blackberries)
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Grated Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 8 inch baking pan. Line baking pan with toasted bread overlapping slices and pressing them down to form a solid bottom layer. Scatter berries over top.
- In medium-size bowl whisk together eggs, milk, syrup, and nutmeg. Pour over bread and berries.
- Place in oven 45 to 50 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 50 Minutes Total Time: 70 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved