Cauliflower With Herbs & Bread Crumbs
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Divided)
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt (Divided)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 Large Cauliflower (Cut Into Bite-Sized Florets
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Small Sweet Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Chives
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil in large-size skillet over a medium heat. When skillet is hot add garlic and cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add bread crumbs and cook 3 to 5 minutes until toasted. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon kosher salt and pepper. Stir in parsley. Transfer to small-size bowl.
- Wipe out skillet and return to a medium-high heat. Add remaining olive oil. When skillet is hot add cauliflower, remaining kosher salt and 1 cup water. Quickly cover pan. Cook, shaking occasionally, for 5 to 10 minutes until you can barely pierce a floret with a sharp knife. Remove lid, scatter onion all over cauliflower, cook, undisturbed, 5 to 10 minutes until water evaporates and cauliflower starts to brown. Stir once or twice and transfer to large-size bowl. Let stand for few minutes to cool. Add vinegar, bread crumbs, dill, and chives. Toss and taste. Add more seasoning and olive oil if needed.
- Serve warm
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved