Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Make the most of cookout season with this simple, any-night-of-the-week, recipe. Make sure to prick the sausages first so they won’t split on the grill.
- 2 Limes
- 1 Orange
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Head Green Cabbage (Cored And Thinly Sliced)
- 3/4 Cup Salted Peanuts (Chopped)
- 1 Bunch Green Onions (Thinly Sliced)
- 16 Ounces Italian Sausages
- Set grill to medium heat.
- Into a large bowl grate zest of 1 lime and the orange. Squeeze in the juice from both limes and orange. Whisk in honey. Add the cabbage, peanuts, and half of green onions. Toss to combine. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Let stand.
- Prick sausages all over. Grill, covered, 8 to 10 minutes until cooked through. Turn occasionally.
- Serve sausages with slaw.
- Garnish with remaining green onions.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved