Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Of course you may steam your lobsters in plain water, but the vodka gives a nice subtle flavor and provides a sauce.
- 4 Lobsters (1 1/2 Pounds Each)
- 1 Cup Vodka
- 1 Cup Water
- 6 Tablespoons Cold Butter (In 6 Pieces)
- 4 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Tarragon
- You will need to prepare these lobsters two at a time.
- In large-size pot add vodka and water. Bring to boil. Insert a rack or 2 small ones on bottom of pot. Place 2 live lobsters on top of rack and cover with lid. Cook for 14 minutes on medium-high. Remove lobsters and keep warm while steaming the remaining two.
- When all lobsters are cooked remove juices from pot and transfer to small-size saucepan. Boil rapidly down to about 1 cup. Piece by piece, whisk in cold butter. Add tarragon and serve sauce with lobsters.
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved