Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Serve this English dessert to your guests this summer. Garnish with fresh nectarine slices, crush pistachios, mint and fresh raspberries if you like.
- 3 1/2 Pounds Nectarines (Halved, Pitted, And Cut Into 1/2 Inch Wedges)
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Quart Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Lemon Curd
- 2 Pound Cakes (Cut Into Squares)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place nectarine slices in large-size bowl. Toss with lemon juice and honey. Spread evenly on rimmed roasting pan. Place in oven 15 minutes until caramelized and juicy. Remove from oven and transfer fruit and juices to bowl. Let cool.
- In large-size bowl add whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla. Whip to form soft peaks. Fold in lemon curd a bit at a time until fully incorporated.
- To assemble, add a layer of pound cake to bottom of trifle dish. Cover with nectarines and then lemon cream. Repeat to make 3 or 4 more layers. Finish with a layer of lemon cream on top. Garnish with fresh nectarine slices, crushed pistachios, mint and fresh raspberries if you like.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved