Even the fussiest of eaters will love this dish. It’s super easy to make and is a great way to sneak in vegetables. Feel free to swap chicken for the sausage.
Pasta With Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Sausage & Spinach
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 Pound Fettuccine
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Sausage (Cut Into Pieces)
- 7 Ounces Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1/2 Cup Half & Half
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Cups Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Halved Cherry Tomatoes
- Boil pot of salted water for the pasta. While waiting for the water to boil add olive oil to an extra large-size skillet over a medium heat. Add sausage and cook 5 minutes until cooked through. While sausage is cooking drain and rinse oil from sun-dried tomatoes. Cut them into smaller pieces if you wish. Once sausage has cooked through add garlic and sun-dried tomatoes. Sauté for 4 minutes. Add pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente. Add half & half, milk, chicken broth, and mozzarella cheese to skillet. Stir until cheese melts into sauce and is smooth. Once pasta is done, drain water and stir pasta and spinach into skillet. Once all ingredients are stirred together transfer to serving bowl. Toss with halved cherry tomatoes.
- Serve warm
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved