Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Roasting bell peppers is so easy and are incredibly versatile. Add them to salads, pastas, morning eggs, or just about anything that you can think of.
- 4 Bell Peppers
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash bell peppers and remove tops and seeds. Cut peppers in half and rub with vegetable oil. You may roast peppers whole if you prefer.
- Place cut side up on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Place in oven and roast 30 to 35 minutes until peppers are tender and blistered in spots.
- Remove from oven and use accordingly.
- Makes 4 roasted bell peppers.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved