These tasty grilled poblano peppers are made beneath the heat of the broiler and are great for a quick dinner. Make sure to check them often to ensure they don’t scorch.
Grilled Poblano Peppers With Cheese
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 17 ratings
- 8 Poblano Peppers
- 16 Ounces Monterey Jack Cheese
- Set oven to broil.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cut cheese lengthwise into slices.
- Cut a slit in each pepper from the tip to the stem. Do not separate the halves. Remove seeds. Place peppers on prepared baking sheet cut side down. Place in oven 5 minutes until browned and gently charred.
- Remove peppers from oven. Turn peppers so cut side is facing up. Using tongs stuff each pepper with cheese. Place back under broiler 5 more minutes until cheese has melted and cut side is brown and charred.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- Top with salsa and guacamole.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved