Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
If you’re looking for an easy, but elegant dinner recipe then I suggest you give these moist Cornish hens a try.
- 2 Cornish Hens
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Peeled & Minced)
- 2 Teaspoons Rosemary (Crushed)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Split Cornish hens in half lengthwise. Rinse and pat dry.
- Loosen skin from hens. Combine garlic, rosemary, and salt. Rub onto hens under skin.
- Arrange cut side down on roasting pan.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue to roast for another 40 minutes until hens are no longer pink inside.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter.
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved