Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Tags: Fingerling Potatoes, Horseradish, Horseradish Dresshing, Kosher Salt, Olive Oil, Pepper, Potatoes, Red Wine Vinegar, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes With Horseradish Dressing, Salads, Salt, Side Dishes, Sour Cream, Thyme, Victoria Hart Glavin, Vinegar, Watercress, white wine, Wine, www.tinynewyorkkitchen.com
Peeling fingerling potatoes is time consuming, but well worth the trouble. They get nice and crisp when roasting. Serve potatoes warm and they soak up the tangy, creamy dressing.
- 2 Pounds Fingerling Potatoes (Peeled)
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons White Wine
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 Bunches Watercress
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Grated Horseradish
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In medium -size bowl toss peeled potatoes, olive oil, white wine, thyme, and kosher salt.
- Spread out on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in oven for 40 minutes.
- Dressing In large-size bowl whisk together olive oil, sour cream, red wine vinegar, kosher salt, pepper, and horseradish.
- Add warm potatoes to dressing and toss to coat. Divide among 4 plates and top each with handful watercress.
- Note: dressing can be made up to 5 days ahead covered and refrigerated.
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Victoria Hart Glavin ©Tiny New York Kitchen