Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Remember to set out an extra bowl for the empty pods.
- 32 Ounces Edamame (In The Pod)
- 3/4 Cup Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- I large-size bowl combine rice vinegar, red pepper, pepper, sugar, and kosher salt. Stir until salt and sugar dissolve.
- Bring large-size pot of water to a boil. Salt boiling water generously. Add edamame and return water to boil. Cook 3 to 5 minutes until bright green. Drain and add to bowl of marinade. Toss until well coated.
- Serve warm
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 5 Minutes Total Time: 15 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved