No slicing, no chopping, no boiling. Roasted Turmeric Carrots is an easy Mediterranean side dish that makes a colorful and tasty dinnertime statement with barely any effort.
Roasted Turmeric Carrots
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 3 Pounds Whole Carrots (Scrubbed & Unpeeled)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Turmeric
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper (Divided)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 2 Limes (Zest & Juice)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large-size bowl toss carrots with olive oil, spices, kosher salt, pepper, and minced garlic. Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Place in oven 40 to 45 minutes until carrots are nicely caramelized and fork tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving bowl. Finish with lime zest, lime juice and chopped parsley.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4 to 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 45 Minutes Total Time: 65 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved