Pair with creamy mashed potatoes and this slow cooker version of a comfort food classic will warm your heart and soul.
Slow Cooker Roast Beef Dinner
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 1 Boneless Beef Roast (3 Pounds)
- 3 Tablespoons Steak Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 Cup Diced Onions
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 2 Cups Red Wine
- 1 Cup Beef Broth
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1 Pound Carrots
- Rub beef all over with steak seasoning. In large-size skillet heat canola oil over a medium-high heat. Add beef and cook 10 minutes. Turn occasionally until browned all over. Transfer to slow cooker
- Add onions and garlic to skillet. Cook 2 minutes over a medium-high heat. Add red wine and scrape up any browned bits. Simmer 5 minutes until slightly reduced.
- Transfer contents of skillet to slow cooker. Add beef broth, rosemary, and carrots. Cover and cook on low 8 to 9 hours until beef is tender.
- Remove roast and carrots from slow cooker. Transfer beef to cutting board. Skim any fat from cooking liquid. Slice beef and serve with mashed potatoes, carrots and cooking liquid.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 500 Minutes Total Time: 510 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved