Truffle Roasted Chickpeas are excellent snacks for serving with cocktails. Truffle oil has an intense flavor, so use it in moderation.
Truffle Roasted Chickpeas
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3 1/2 Cups Cooked Chickpeas (Drained & Rinsed)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Truffle Oil
- 3/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line large-size baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. Using paper towels, pat and roll chickpeas until very dry. Throw away any loose skins. In large-size bowl toss chickpeas with olive oil, garlic powder, truffle oil, and kosher salt.
- Place in an even layer on prepared baking sheet. Place in oven 28 to 30 minutes until crispy and golden brown. Shake pan occasionally while cooking. Remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve.
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved