Putting together these hearty sandwiches for loved ones, who are on the go, can make all the difference in their day. You could make them ahead of time and freeze them for later to make life even easier.
Turkey & Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Makes 6
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 6 Large Eggs
- 6 English Muffins
- 12 Ounces Thinly Sliced Smoked Turkey
- 6 Slices Monterey Jack Cheese
- In medium-size pot cover eggs with 1 inch cold water. Heat to boil on high. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand 8 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water until cool. Peel.
- Split English muffins and lightly toast. Thinly slice hard-boiled eggs. On bottoms of English muffins layer turkey, egg, and cheese. Replace tops of English muffins. Tightly wrap individually in plastic wrap. Freeze for up to 1 month.
- To reheat, thaw slightly, about 10 minutes. Remove from plastic and wrap in damp paper towel. Microwave 3 minutes until hot in center and cheese is melted.
- Makes 6
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 12 Minutes Total Time: 22 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved