Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: Makes About 36 Servings.
Dried fruit brings an extra holiday flavor and pretty color to this easy four ingredient treat that is sure to impress family and friends. You could also use candied fruit or even halved gun drops rather than dried fruit.
- 14 Ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 18 Ounces White Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 3/4 Cup Dried Fruit Of Your Choice
- Line an 8s8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add condensed milk, white chocolate chips, and butter to large-size glass bowl. Place in microwave and heat for 30 seconds at a time for about 4 minutes until chocolate is melted. Make sure to stir between intervals.
- Add dried fruit and fold to combine. Pour into prepared pan and let cool. Place in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours until set.
- Cut into 1-inch squares and store in an airtight container for up to 5 days at room temperature or in refrigerator.
- Makes About 36 Servings.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 4 Minutes Total Time: 14 Minutes Chill Time: 3 Hours
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved