Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Let’s start the New Year out right with a healthy and tasty dish. Here’s to a Happy New Year with a healthier you in 2015.
- 1 Bunch Asparagus (Trim Ends)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Divided)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash asparagus and place on roasting pan, baking sheet, or glass baking dish.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Place in oven on upper rack and roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover with Parmesan.
- Place back in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Transfer to serving plate and serve warm.
- Serves 2
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen