Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
This dinner salad is loaded with deliciousness and is a nice way to lighten up on all of that holiday eating. If you would like to lighten it up even more, then you may want to use a reduced or fat-free blue cheese dressing.
- 6 Cups Torn Salad Greens
- 1 Cup Pea Shoots
- 1/2 Cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Chicken Breasts (Chopped)
- 1 Medium Yellow Bell Pepper (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Large Pear (Thinly Sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 Cup Toasted Walnuts
- Arrange equal amounts of salad greens and pea shoots on four dinner plates. Spoon equal amounts of dressing evenly over each bed of greens. Top with chicken, bell pepper, pear. Sprinkle evenly with blue cheese crumbles, pepper, dried cranberries, and walnuts.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved