Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Pudgy, fudgy, and malty, these sugar-dusted pixies are the chocolate cookies of the season.
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 8 Ounces Dark Chocolate
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 1/2 Cup Malted Milk Powder
- 1 3/4 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Powdered Sugar (For Rolling)
- In double boiler stir in butter and chocolate. Melt and let cool to room temperature.
- In medium-size bowl combine malted milk powder, flour, baking powder, and kosher salt. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl beat sugar and eggs for 1 minute until light and fluffy. Add chocolate mixture and beat 2 minutes. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Beat on low for 2 minutes. Place in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Remove dough from refrigerator. Form dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar. Place on prepared baking sheet. Place in oven and bake about 10 minutes. The edges should be firm, but centers leave and indentation when touched.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before transferring to airtight container. Keep in refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Makes About 60 Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved