Yields or Serves: 6
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
I love this delicious winter salad with pomegranate, orange segments, arugula, and Parmesan cheese. Perfect for every day and elegant enough for holiday meals.
- 2 Medium Oranges (I Like To Use Cara Cara)
- 1 Small Shallot (Thinly Sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Champagne Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Pound Arugula
- 3 Ounces Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- With paring knife, cut all peel and white pith from oranges. Cut segments out into medium-size bowl. Into another medium-size bowl squeeze any juice from remaining pulp.
- Add sliced shallot to oranges juice, along with vinegar. Whisk in olive oil until combined. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- On large-size serving platter, arrange arugula. Spoon orange segments over greens. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds. Drizzle vinaigrette over and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved