Graham crackers are fine, but I prefer using cookies when I indulge in making s’mores. You can use any cookie that you like, but remember that homemade tastes so much better.
- 12 Large Cookies
- 1 Chocolate Bar (Broken Into 6 Pieces)
- 6 Marshmallows
- Top 6 cookies with a piece of chocolate. Toast marshmallows until golden brown. Place marshmallows over chocolate. Top with remaining cookies, pressing down gently to form a sandwich.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 5 Minutes Total Time: 15 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved