Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
With warmer days ahead, I like to eat flavorful chilled soups. This gazpacho is a creamy bowl of balanced flavors that is sure to satisfy.
- 1 3/4 Pounds Cucumbers (Peeled And Chopped)
- 1 Cup Green Seedless Grapes
- 1 Slice Country Italian Bread (Crusts Removed And Cubed)
- 1/2 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Shallots
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup Plain Whole Milk Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Sherry Vinegar
- Mint Leaves And Cucumber Slices For Topping
- In medium-size bowl combine cucumbers, grapes, bread, almonds, shallots, and kosher salt. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Using and immersion blender, blend until nearly smooth. Press through a fine mesh sieve into a bowl. Throw away solids. Whisk in yogurt and vinegar.
- Serve immediately or chill, covered, for up to 24 hours. Top with mint and cucumber just before serving.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Chill Time: 120 Minutes Total Time: 150 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved